- Have you read "NASA’s Agenda: Promoting Copernicanism and Evolutionism" lately--or at all?? It’s an eye-opener (with some new links: HERE).
- Watch for the November 2002 Bulletin which will link to an all-out exposure of continued stonewalling against the Biblical Geocentricity Scriptures and the overt support of scientifically vulnerable Copernican Heliocentricity by the Creationist leadership. Don’t miss this! (This piece is ready and was scheduled for this month.... Just decided that next month would be better....)
- If you agree with these "Six Points" (2 pp. HERE), why not forward to your friends and ask them what they think?
- If you are an Atheist--or if you have an acquaintance who is--see what you think of this (HERE)...and pass it along if it makes sense to you....
"What If?" (All the main geocentricity Scriptures are listed here. Also, comments on the deYoung/Selbrede debate. Rare info on Kepler’s witchcraft background too....) [HERE]
"The Monkey Trial - Tennessee, 1925" - (Brings out the Copernican connection.) [HERE]
"The Symbiotic Relationship Between Copernicanism and Darwinism" - (Demonstrates that relationship to those who haven’t thought about it and what it means.) [HERE]
"Grammatically and Semantically the Holy Bible is Wholly Geocentric" - (It is! HERE)
"Copernicanism and Darwinism: Inseparable Concepts Historically, Philosophically, Spiritually, and Scientifically" - (You didn’t learn this in school or university. Why? [HERE]
- NEWCOMERS to this web page are urged to scroll through the links on this site, select a topic that appeals or aggravates most, read it and then go back and follow the internal links, if any. This procedure will generally fill in the blanks for anyone determined to get the whole picture on these seminal topics of heliocentricity and evolutionism which directly impact all that mankind calls "knowledge" today.